Branding is not about you,
it is about how other people
perceive your business
At Iris Graphics, we understand the importance of creating a visually captivating logo
that truly represents your brand and helps you stand out from the competition.
We specialize in providing comprehensive logo design and branding design solutions that go beyond just a logo.
We are passionate about crafting compelling brand identities and would be delighted to embark on this journey with you.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to schedule a branding consultation where we can get to know each other,
discuss your ideas, and gather information about your business.
This will be the first step towards creating a distinctive and impactful brand.
Let us create
Your logo and branding serve as the initial introduction
to potential customers, whether they encounter it on a sign or online.
It communicates what they can expect
from your company and sets you apart from competitors.
Branding encompasses more than just a logo.
It involves a careful consideration of various design elements
such as color scheme, typography, and overall visual identity.
At Iris Graphics, we prioritise collaboration with our clients to create
or enhance their brand identity, ensuring consistency
across all media platforms.
To begin the branding process, we recommend scheduling a consultation where we can get to know each other, discuss your ideas,
and gather information about your business. This consultation can be conducted via a call or in-person meeting, based on your preference.
Following the consultation, our team will conduct thorough research on your brand and its surrounding context.
We will then start sketching initial ideas and concepts before moving on to creating the digital designs.
Once complete, we will present the designs to you for review and feedback.
What are Brand Guidelines?
Brand Guidelines, also known as Brand Style Guides or Brand Manuals, are a set of comprehensive documents that outline the rules and specifications for the consistent representation and use of a brand’s visual identity and messaging. They serve as a valuable reference tool for anyone involved in creating or using brand materials, both within the organization and external stakeholders, such as designers, vendors, and partners.
Brand Guidelines typically include the following key components:
- Logo Usage: Clear guidelines on how the logo should be displayed, including size, placement, spacing, and acceptable color variations.
- Color Palette: The approved color scheme for the brand, including primary and secondary colors.
- Typography: Specifications for the fonts and typography used in various brand materials.
- Iconography: If applicable, guidelines on the usage and design of icons that maintain consistency with the overall brand identity.
- Layout and Design: Consistent design elements, grids, and templates that maintain the brand’s visual identity across various materials, such as brochures, advertisements, and digital assets.
- Brand Applications: Examples of how the brand guidelines should be applied across different media and platforms.
- Usage Restrictions: Any restrictions or rules regarding the misuse or alteration of the brand elements.
By adhering to Brand Guidelines, organizations can maintain a cohesive and recognizable brand identity, build trust with their audience, and establish a strong and consistent brand presence in the market.